Company regulations for protection against coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and for avoiding illness with Covid-1920-05-2020
Occupational safety standard at OPHTEC
the following rules apply as an operational order and must be followed in your daily work:
- Every OPHTEC subsidiary appoints a Corona contact person.
- If possible, keep the recommended minimum distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Keep as little contact with other people as possible and limit yourself to the planned and necessary contacts.
- At the first signs of a flu including coughing, a slight fever or difficulty breathing, you must stay at home and call your doctor immediately.
- Wear mouth-nose covers and gloves when visiting OPHTEC (potential) customers and their facilities (practice, clinic, office building etc.). OPHTEC provides masks and disinfection gel.
- Use the possibilities for frequent disinfection of hands, touch surfaces in your private work environment and in the company car. Disinfect your hands according to the well-known hygiene rules before and after each customer visit and before putting on and taking off the mouth-nose cover.
- The simultaneous use of the same vehicles by several employees must be avoided.
- If possible, customer contacts should be limited to visits to your customers' eye surgery. All visits must be registered and discussed with the customer, especially with regard to their individual operational requirements and working processes.
- Unannounced visits should temporarily be avoided.
- Avoid waiting times in a practice, for example in the waiting room, of more than 15 minutes for planned customer visits outside the OR.
- Comply with the recommendations for using and wearing mouth-nose covers as introduced per leaflet (see the enclosed information “facts and tips on wearing mouth-nose covers).
- OPHTEC will update this Occupational safety standard continuously, following the regulations about Covid-19.
- This Occupational safety standard is subject to local legislation and local measures regarding Covid-19.
All OPHTEC employees that have contact with clients have been fully informed about the health risks of the Covid-19 virus. They have been informed about the internal protective measures and the measures for my protection, especially in the field. They have read and understood the instructions and will follow them without exception. They have received disinfectants, respiratory masks and gloves and will use them during their work.
Groningen, 20th of May 2020
Global Marketing Director