PXL Platinum 330
Device used for the corneal crosslinking procedure. It is portable with a high quality table mount.
The PXL PLATINUM 330 was designed with a special focus on effectiveness, safety and user friendliness and incorporates the latest clinical experiences. It enables the user to select the required energy levels: 3 mW, 9 mW, 18 mW and 30 mW per cm2 with automatic time adjustment. Furthermore it allows pulsed radiation in connection with the latest experience in treating infectious keratitis, with adjustable illumination on /off intervals. Also dedicated LASIK / PRK modes are available.
Features and benefits:
- Variable settings from 3 mW up to 30 mW with simultaneous radiation time adjustment,
- continuous, individually customable pulsed and LASIK radiation modes,
- self-calibrating and self-adjusting,
- colour touch screen,
- eye tracking with adjustable real time camera view,
- bluetooth communication interface with powerful treatment report generation,
- ultrasound contact Pachymeter optional.
|Illumination intensity:||3 – 9 – 18 – 30 mW / cm2|
|Working distance:||50 mm ± 5 mm|
|Light emission:||Continuous, interval or pulsed wave|
|Aperture:||3 – 12 mm | Electronically adjusted|
|Timer:||Automatic time adjustment
30 – 10 – 5 – 3 min
|Electric power:||100 – 240 V | 50 /60 HZ|
|Dimensions hard case:||37 x 46 x 15 cm|
|Total weight:||7 kg|